A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Introduction to the Nikkormat FTn: Video 1 of 2

Here is part one of the Nikkormat FTn video series. Nikon built the FTn as a complement to the professional-level F models. These durable camera introduced many Nikon users to the Nikon professional camera lineup and accompanied many professionals as backup bodies.


Made mostly of metal components, these mechanical cameras, through each of our senses, convey solidness. The weight and substance, feel, response, sound, and even smell tell the users that these are serious cameras for serious users.




No comments:

Post a Comment