A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Giants Shutout the Dodgers (Part 1 of 2)

Something odd happened this morning. Between last night when I wrote this entry and today, all the text and photos were erased. I blame myself. In order to get Google + to post a notice about the blog, I have to update it. So I might have updated it before all the content loaded. Oops. Here, now, are the photos but humanity will forever lose out on the fun quips that once accompanied them.





I caught it? I caught it!








"No, you got it wrong. THIS is the signal to the camera man to show hot chicks on the Jumbo-tron. You gave him the 'show OLD chicks' signal."

No comments:

Post a Comment