A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Year in Photos -- Week Twenty-eight

So my industry's busy season is in full swing, which is going to make my after-work photo strolls more important for stress management. So, after a much-needed break the last couple of weeks, the blog will be returning this week. Next week it will be, hopefully, back to its former format of one roll each day. This week we'll be focusing on sports photos. Why? I just happened to get a number of sports photos in the last few weeks. So let's take a look at what's coming this week:










I was very fortunate to be at the historic San Francisco Giants versus L.A. Dodgers game on June 27th. I'l actually going to bookend the week with photos from that game. I had a number that are worth sharing. All week the images will be digital, so if you want to know anything about the exposures or lenses, just check the exif data.

As for this week, I know I want to use the Nikon FM and Tokina lens from a few weeks ago. Other than that, I'll decide each morning what gear to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment