A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Year in Photos -- Week Thirty-nine

This week has some exciting photos in store -- high-key, microfilm for the first time, full-bleed 35mm, images, and a whole boatload of plants. A boatload. So, without delay, let's see what you can expect from this week's blog:











No comments:

Post a Comment