A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lindsay Wildlife Museum

The Lindsay Wildlife Museum in Walnut Creek has a mission of connecting people and nature. They rehabilitate injured animals and release ones that can be set free, and provide permanent homes for ones that can't. If you get a chance, you should definitely visit. If you can support them, that would also be a great thing to do. Here are some of the residents.





























How would you like to be this little guy? You know he can smell all those birds that want to eat him. That's gotta be stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment