A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

2012 Top 20 -- Photo 10

So, look, you may not actually be reading this right now. Yesterday was the 21st, so today may be the first day of Armageddon. I'm writing this on December 7th, so who knows what's going to happen in two weeks. In the unlikely chance that not all of humanity was destroyed by the Mayan calendar ending yesterday, here is the first of our top 10 photos from this year's top 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment