A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 Top 20 -- Photo 11

Fun with Photoshop! This is not a whole bunch of planes making a choreographed loop; instead, this is one plane from multiple photos that I arranged in a loop. The bottom two planes I had to slightly change the direction of to achieve this overall composition. One of the reasons this works is that because all of the shots were taken from the same vantage within about 20 minutes, the lighting is from the same angle on each plane, so it looks like to could be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment