A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Year in Photos: Week Sixteen

Well, the last month has been unexpected and ridiculously busy. So when I said next week at the end of my last post, what I meant was next month, or maybe later. And even though the last month has been busy and unpredictable, I've managed to get out and photograph things at least twice a week. So there are a number of good photos coming this week.

I also have a retraction and correction to make. In the last posts I made a claim about a golden eagle. All those references should read red-tail hawk. I mis-identified it and was corrected by a birdologist. I didn't realize that red-tail hawks are THAT large.

On the bright side, though, I now get to add golden eagle back to my goals list for the year which means researching their range, finding known habitats, and making up excuses to go there.

As for this week, here's a peak at what's coming:














No comments:

Post a Comment