A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Time-lapse Imagery

While the K-7 captured the sunset time lapse I shared last week, the K-3 took a time-lapse image of its own.


I wish I had this one to do over again. I'd have left it for about 10 more minutes so it could capture the sunset to darkness. But this is still a very pleasing result. Is there a composite to share of the whole time lapse? Of course. It's just not uploaded to my Picasa space as of this post's authoring. So that's a good excuse to share in in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment