A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Year in Photos: Week Thirty-two

I'm back from my Japan trip and have been processing those images like mad for about ten days. Next week I'll start sharing my Hawaii photos and, I hope, there will be enough material for a good number of good blogs.

As for this week, though, we'll try and figure out how to use a camera...


... take a silly bokeh shot of some flowers...


...wear cool sunglasses...


... and celebrate Christmas at two houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment