A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Simple Cell Phone Shot

Just a single photos today -- a shot from my cell phone camera from Treasure Island looking at the new Bay Bridge East span. It's coming along, but won't open anywhere close to on time. For the construction company's sake, I hope they don't have liquidated damages.



Next week we'll be back to really good photos again. I had my K-7 and K1000 with me in Hawaii and Japan in July and some of the shots are really, really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment