A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Year in Photos -- Week Forty-five

Last week I was in San Diego for a couple of days attending a conference. On my first day, I had two hours to get out and take photos. I managed 76 that I wasn't unhappy with -- pretty good for two hours. So this week we're going to take a look at five photos, some good shots and some not. The purpose of this week's blog will be to show you some of my mistakes and discuss how to avoid them. Here are the photos we'll pick apart:






No comments:

Post a Comment