A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blue Angels at Fleet Week 2012

You may have found yourself wondering 'what about the Blue Angels' all last week. Well, they performed last, so I saved their post for last, too. This may actually set a new record for most photos included in one post. The Blue Angels shots had the highest percentage of good shots to taken shots of each of the performers. I think you'll enjoy these results.



























This guy right here is what everyone bought box seats for. Oh yeah. Seagull.

No comments:

Post a Comment