A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Year in Photos -- Week Forty-four

I have some exciting shots to share this week. Here's a preview:

Inky cap mushrooms. We'll also talk about macros this week. Yay for macros!


Star and plane trails at SFO. This is a multi-image composite made from about 260 photos. This post will be about how to set up your camera for this shot, how to take the images, and how to process them into a final product.


Campfires 2012. My little propane lamp next to my tent and in the background the more sophisticated modern-day campfires made of electric lamps and highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment