A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Saturday Night Special

Last week I got a long walk around downtown San Francisco. I brought my K-7 and an autofocus 35-80mm lens. I didn't want to muss about with manual focusing. Since you can check the exif data if you're so inclined to see the photo info, I'll dispense with it. I'm also going to skip the post-processing details. In short, the buildings received perspective corrections. And now, a string of photos from San Francisco and their titles, when applicable.


Thoughtful in Union Square


Reflecting on San Francisco




Tea Time




Drum solo






And... let's end big. Monkey, play us out.

Classical Guitar Jukebox Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment