A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Year in Photos: Week Eleven

This week will feature five days of new photos from three different shoots. And, one of the shoots I haven't finished editing yet, so next week should see some more photos from that trip, although of different subjects. In addition, two weeks ago I managed to take six rolls of film and I have four more on my desk to develop, so long-and-short: I'll have photos to blog about for a few weeks.

Also, at the end of this month I'll be in Japan, so I may or may not be blogging then, but I will have photos.

This week will see three different trips: Davis, California; San Francisco, California; and Walnut Creek, California. The different trips also lent themselves to much different photography. All three had two things in common, though: The Pentax K-7 and my new lens. The new lens? A Pentax FA 31mm 1:1.8.

So, here is a preview of what's coming this week:














No comments:

Post a Comment