A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Video: Pentax 6X7




Pentax's professional system camera for more than 30 years -- the 6X7 and later 67 -- led the professional photography market with best-in-the-industry lenses, uncompromising image quality, and solid build quality. A consummate system camera with capabilities to photograph almost any assignment well, the 6X7's engineering still exceeds that of many modern professional film cameras.

The camera's DNA remained basically unchanged throughout the production run. The 67 was, inside, very similar to the 6X7. The 67ii changed the inner workings to an electromechanical design.

If you'd like to watch the other two videos in this series, check out my YouTube channel. If you haven't subscribed to it, you can and you'll be notified when I have more great photography videos. Here's a link to my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment