A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Video: Pentax H3


Asahi Optical Company introduced the H3 Pentax as the first M42 SLR with automatic aperture function. An entry-level camera, this camera featured the most basic camera functions with a nice interface. Easy and enjoyable to use, standard with Pentax cameras, the H3 was a popular model for entry-level shooters.


If you'd like to watch the other video in this series, check out my YouTube channel. If you haven't subscribed to it, you can and you'll be notified when I have more great photography videos. Here's a link to my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment