A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Found Photos Friday: Viva France!

These are from the same box as the Amsterdam photos two weeks ago and Grand Canyon photos last week. These two had quite the travel bug. At least in this set we finally get to see the travelers. And, I think I added all of these to my Panoramio account. You can see where (at least most of) these photos were taken, and a few others not in this post. Let me tell you, that took some time and research to do.


Notre Dame


And Nortre Dame again


I think they liked the cathedral.


Interestingly, today, it's much cleaner looking.


CHECK OUT THOSE AMAZING OLD CARS! I love seeing old cars in these slides.


"Don't worry, no one will think you're a tourist."


That bus looks like a smiling anime kids cartoon character and that middle car looks like it has a mustache. A CAR WITH A MUSTACHE!


The Louvre, I think.


I forget this building's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment