A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Pony Kicks

This week is going to be a jumble of out-of-order posts. This one, at least, will go where it belongs. Last Monday I used an 828 camera for the first time, a Kodak Pony 828 I picked up for about $20. A LOT more than it's worth, but it's fully functional and -- most importantly -- included a roll of 828 film and two spools. That meant I could actually use it to take photographs. So this test roll was a proof of concept. As such, there are no award-winning photos here. However, this test demonstrated that the 828 Pony presents an interesting lo-fidelity artsy prospect.





No comments:

Post a Comment