A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Year in Photos -- Week Eighteen

This week the blog will be largely on vacation. We'll still have five posts, but because I've been travelling I haven't developed any of last week's film. Also, in exciting news, I picked up what appears to be a fully functional Pentax 67 in Milwaukee. It has a nice set of lenses, too, so the week after this will be all Pentax 67. This week's cameras will be TBD as they come and we'll get back to our normal routine next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment