A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Year In Photos -- Week Seventeen

This past week I managed to get a number of photos in that, I hope, you will enjoy. Also, let me apologize for the missing posts last week. Blogger switched over to a new interface and when that happened, even though it never published any of my posts. I had to revert to the previous blogger interface and re-publish all my posts.

This new Blogger interface is, and I apologize for the side trip down vitriol alley, as bad a product change as I've ever seen. It's as though someone at Google -- across the board lately -- has hatched a master plan to make their products impossibly unusable by most people with interfaces only extremely tech-savvy people can robots can understand.

That said, this next week will likely have a legitimate interruption as I'll be travelling next weekend. So I may be late on some of the posts next week. For this week, let's see what's coming:











As for cameras, I'll be in town Monday through Thursday. After that, I'll be on my K-7 with two -- maybe three -- lenses and a TBD film body. For Monday through Wednesday, here's what I'll be using:

Monday: Minolta SRT 102 (2042109) with a Celtic 50mm 1:1.1 (2084540), Foma 400 ISO, and a yellow filter.

Tuesday: Canon RT (2463369)with a Canon EF 28-80 (2611388), Ilford P4 400 ISO surveillance film, and a UV filter. Also, there's an 18-55 EF-S lens sitting in my drawer at work (which is exactly where that thing belongs, in my opinion), so I may give it a shot on this body instead of the 28-80.

Wednesday: Nikon F3 (1635441), Nikkor-P 105mm (165576), Foma 400 ISO, and no filter because the filter ring is dented.

Thursday and Friday: Pentax K-7 (9788270) with a TBD lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment