A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Super Saturday Special -- One of Four

Yesterday I said I would have enough photos to give you rare Saturday posts until May. I wasn't kidding. My girlfriend and I walked around Walnut Creek, California, for about four hours this past week. In that time I shot one roll each of Ilford PANF 50 ISO, Adox CHM ART 100 ISO, Kodak Plus-X 125 ISO, and Fuji Velvia 50 ISO. Each Saturday for the coming weeks, I'll post the results from one of those films. This week, Ilford PANF 50 ISO. The camera: Nikon F3. The lens: Nikon 24-120mm.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8

No comments:

Post a Comment