A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

San Francisco Giants Opening Day

So last Monday I did not get out to take infrared shots with my K-7. In fact, I didn't get out of the office for more than 12 hours at all. So, today's post will be some late shots from the Voigtlander Perkeo outing on April 13th. I didn't finish that roll then, but did last week. Here are some shots, most of which were taken on opening day around AT&T Park.


Willie Mays Statue, but just the foot.


Waiting for a homerun in a hand-made wooden canoe.


A slightly more comfortable way to wait for a homerun.


Two of San Francisco's finest keeping the stadium safe from photographers.


A few days later, a building reflecting off the Infinity Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment