A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Saturday Special Edition -- Pier 39

Last Saturday I took in Pier 39 in San Francisco. A bit touristy, but still fun. People here say that one can't experience San Francisco in the touristy areas. I submit that's absolutely incorrect. Street performers, great restaurants, nice weather, and street cars are all part and parcel to San Francisco and all prevalent in touristy areas. So here are some shots from last Saturday that turned out well.

Various acrobatic things and street performers.













Dude was moving really fast, and my focus was a bit soft.

Musee Mechanique







Infinity Mirror Maze





We had to wear gloves to keep the mirrors clean.









And some sunset photos to end the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment