A Year in Photos

Photography, fiction, and personal essays form my three primary creative outlets. For this blog's first 18 months, I used it primarily for photography. As I've returned to creative writing, I'll use this blog for fiction, too. Sometimes, when reality needs to be discussed more than truth, I write personal essays.

This blog will continue to showcase as many above-average photos as I can muster. Hopefully my written work will be as good or better than the visual. Whichever drew you here -- photographs or fiction, I hope you enjoy both.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Alterra Coffee

This is the best first-date place in Milwaukee. Great coffee, great views. If the date goes badly, just finish your coffee, shake her hand, and be off. If it goes well, as the first dates I had here typically did, then go for a walk along the lakefront or take in the Milwaukee Art Museum. It also helps that this coffee is bested only by Caribou and Philz.

No comments:

Post a Comment